Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pettiskirt and top for Little Lola


Dolly gets a pettiskirt and top too. What else do you do with the scraps?



These were really fun to make!
Well, I figure I should update my blog once a year whether I need to or not. I have had some requests for pictures of my recent projects. Since summer began, I have been doing some sewing- I made several new dresses for myself, but I'm camera shy, so you don't get to see those.
We've been staying fairly close to home. I went to Bozeman, Chico Hot Springs, and Yellowstone Park last week. I had a lot of fun and accidentally got a sunburn. Ouch! Conrad and I went to Butte, America for the National Folk festival this weekend, and got our dose of great music, too much heat, and too many people. We got home last night and sat down for a few minutes, then headed downtown to listen to Mark play with his band. I am pooped.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    I loved your top to match as well as the dolly outfit!!! I'll send you US $$ to make one if you tell me how much!! Then drive down to pick it up!!! hahaha! Honestly...your not that far from me!! (Elkford BC) We have been to Kalispell several times and have to go again soon to order a front door and maybe new windows for the house.....

    ReplyDelete