Wednesday, August 09, 2006

And it begins...

Today I received "The Letter" explaining exactly when I am expected to resume my teaching duties this fall. It's a little early this year, probably because we've had some changes in the administration. They are, no doubt, attempting to make a good impression by having this information out to us promptly. I wonder if any of them realize how depressing it is to see the dreadful letter in our mail.
Today I went to a day-long inservice at the High School. My attention span has withered to a shadow of its former self, and I had a terrible time staying focused. The class was all about using MS Moviemaker to edit video and create presentations. Despite my wandering mind, I was able to digest a fair amount of information. I look forward to teaching the kids how to use the program this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment