Friday, August 04, 2006

Here's a shot of Wonder Woman spanking The Beaver! The costumes turned out pretty well. I still have to make the mitts and spats for the beaver outfit. I made it out of an old beadspread. I just love recycling old things into something new. The fabric for the tail and ear centers is new, however. It is a perfectly textured "Pleather". It was the most costly element of the costume at 3 bucks.
The gold fabric on the Wonder Woman costume is from a Christmas tablecloth that I picked up for almost nothing at a post-season clearance sale. It's far superior to any of the metalic fabrics available for purchase. It's got terrific sheer, and is backed with a flannel-like substance which gives it weight and body. I will never buy lame' again if they keep manufacturing these tablecloths! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment