Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weird Dreams


I had the most vivid dream that I was swimming in a shallow lake, when a large alligator came off the bank and began to swim toward me with malicious intent. I knew that I was awaiting certain death in its jaws. It was such a potent dream, I told the family about it, which caused a great deal of fun to be had at my expense. The next day however, I was vindicated when reports were made of a large alligator loose in a pond in Kalispel. Perhaps I am clairvoyant? Anyhow, it took an angry mob to dispatch said alligator, which turned out to be someone's wayward pet.
Last night, a band of hungy zombies were giving me a great deal of trouble. I was attempting to change their appetites by tempting them with hot oatmeal. I met with mixed success in this endeavor. Luckily, morning relieved me of my responsibility to these finicky eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment