Monday, December 16, 2013

A Few More Costumes

I came across some pix from costumes that I didn't post before...
The bumblebee suit-  initially made for my darling nephew, who was moonlighting as a pollen collector (really)!  the costume has since had a lot of use for school events and Halloween parties.  I have no idea where it is now!
The fox suit was made because I found orange fake fur at the fabric store on sale for practically free.  it went on to live in Spokane and go to lots of arena football games.  The fox is the mascot for one of the teams.  The BoPeep outfit was also made just because I was trying to use up some fabric.  That is my long-suffering dog wearing the sheep suit.  He was adorable, but felt more than a little sheepish (haha) wearing the costume. 
This is the Tattoo on the arm of my son's Sock Monkey costume.  He is about 6 and a half feet tall, and with the head on, closer to 7 feet tall.  It is a rather disturbing sight to see.  He was inspired by this Kia commercial to have me make the costume:

No comments:

Post a Comment