Thursday, December 26, 2013

De-Motivational Stones

So I'm sure everyone has seen the stupid rocks with warm, fuzzy words on them (seems like a visual oxymoron to me) What are they even for?
As a sort of geological rebuttal, I made my own version for a friend this Christmas. She is always posting inspirational quotes and other touchy-feely stuff on FaceBook, so I thought these would bring her back to earth a little.  Get her a little more grounded, so to speak...  all weak puns aside, it was fun to come up with a bunch of depressing words.  It was also fun stealing the stones from the nearest commercially-landscaped business.
I can hardly wait to gift them to my rose-colored-glasses friend.  I hope she strews them about her office, to help set the tone for her workplace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment